Choclate babana bread cupcakes. Variations of chocolate chip banana bread recipe. For a classic banana bread, use yellow cake mix instead of chocolate cake mix to make and also. You can also omit chocolate chips altogether.
Chocolate Banana Bread – made with cake mix. Prepare bread pans with non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, melt butter and add coffee. You can make Choclate babana bread cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choclate babana bread cupcakes
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk of choice. i used drinking coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mashed overripe banana.
- You need 3 1/2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of pure Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour of choice. i used Wholemeal Spelt Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar of choice. i usee coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of stevia Extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cacao powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts. Optional.
This recipe seriously feels like you're eating actual chocolate cake… yet it's secretly good for you at the same time!. To cut back on calories without sacrificing taste or texture, I've packed a full two cups of mashed banana into this decadently rich and dark chocolate banana bread. The moisture and sweetness from the extra banana makes the recipe so. These easy chocolate chip cupcakes topped with a buttery cream cheese frosting are a decadent upgrade on a classic favorite, banana bread.
Choclate babana bread cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin tin holes..
- In a medium bowl mix banana, oil, vanilla, and vinager. Set aside for 5 min..
- In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients and stir well..
- Our wet into dry and stir until evenly mixed..
- Portion the batter evenly among muffin tins. Add to oven and bake for 20 to 25 min. Until toothpuck inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Place on a cooling rack and allow to completely cool..
This is a very versatile and fast cake recipe. Not only is it moist and delicious, the same batter can be used to make banana bread and muffins. Delicious frosted with chocolate or cream cheese frosting. This tastes more like a loaf cake than traditional banana bread, so this will not replace my tried and true banana nut bread recipe. However, this will be a wonderful addition to my repertoire, especially when I want to impress guests with an unique homemade baked treat.