Dates and walnut.
You can have Dates and walnut using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dates and walnut
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour(MAIDA).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 18 of dates puree.
- It’s 3/4 th cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil or butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of stevia or apple puree.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1/4 th plus 2 tbsp of walnuts chopped.
Dates and walnut step by step
- Boil dates, milk,and water keep it aside let it cool add puree or sugar blend it in a puree..
- Sieve maida,b.s, salt and after that add walnuts and the puree mix it and add vanilla..
- Preheat ur oven at 200 ° keep ready ur tins or muffin liners now add vinegar mix it with light hands and bake it for 20 mins..
recipe by Pooja Udhwani @cookpad