Brad's creamed spinach. This crowd-pleasing recipe makes a delicious side dish for four people. Learn how to make creamed spinach with this delicious steakhouse creamed spinach recipe. A recipe that only takes a few minutes, but is a perfect side dish.
This recipe for creamed spinach begins with a simple white sauce that gets bumped up a notch with finely diced onions and garlic. It's one of the best things you'll learn to make. Creamed spinach is quick and easy to make and home and tastes better than any steakhouse version. You can cook Brad's creamed spinach using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's creamed spinach
- It’s 1 of LG bunch of spinach, chopped.
- Prepare 2 Oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper and ground mustard.
- Prepare 2 Oz of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Fresh basil for garnish.
Use fresh or frozen spinach for a side ready in minutes. Here is a creamed spinach dish that my father made for dinner the other night inspired from a There's actually no cream in the spinach! The bacon adds wonderful flavor, but. This luxurious stove-top creamed spinach is enriched with sour cream and topped with crunchy spiced bread crumbs.
Brad's creamed spinach instructions
- Heat butter over medium low heat in a LG fry pan. Add garlic and spices. Saute for two minutes..
- Add milk and heat to just a simmer. Add spinach, cream cheese and parmesan. Stir constantly until melted and incorporated..
- Turn heat to low. Cook until sauce thickens. Stir often..
- Plate, garnish with parmesan and basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Baby spinach makes a smoother creamier Creamed Spinach. Season the Creamed Spinach to taste. If you like a little heat add a couple pinches of cayenne or crushed red pepper. Like its brother-in-arms creamed corn, creamed spinach is a very smart hedonist's way to eat your Creamed spinach is a dish composed of cooked spinach in a cream and/or cheese-based sauce. This Indian Style Creamed Spinach is a bit like Palak Paneer, but without the paneer. …because my The creamy spiced spinach is absolutely delightful on its own, so it's still totally worth sharing.