Caramel Banana Cake.
You can cook Caramel Banana Cake using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Banana Cake
- You need of For the banana cake:.
- You need of dairy free spread.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of ripe bananas.
- Prepare of gluten free self-raising flour.
- Prepare of ground almonds.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of For the caramel frosting:.
- Prepare of dairy free spread.
- You need of icing sugar.
- You need of dairy free caramel sauce.
Caramel Banana Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease and line a 7" cake tin Cream the dairy free spread and sugar together until light and fluffy Add the eggs, beating well between each addition Mash the bananas and add to the mixing bowl Add in the dry ingredients and mix well Pour the cake mix into the cake tin Bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before frosting Make the frosting by beating together the dairy free spread, icing sugar and caramel sauce until light and fluffy Cut the cake in half and use 1/3 of the frosting to sandwich the cakes together Use the rest of the frosting to coat the top and sides of the cake – I decorated mine with some dried banana chips.
recipe by Fiona @ Free From Favourites @cookpad