Banana Dates Wheat Flour Cake.
You can have Banana Dates Wheat Flour Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Dates Wheat Flour Cake
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of ripe banana, chopped.
- Prepare 8 of dates, soaked and deseeded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk, room temperature.
- You need 1 of tsp.vanilla essence.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped almonds.
Banana Dates Wheat Flour Cake step by step
- In a mixing bowl sieve together flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a mixer jar put dates, banana and oil, blend them into a smooth paste, add little milk if required.
- Now add this paste to the dry ingredients slowly slowly and mix it by cut and fold method, very gently. Add rest of the milk also and mix well, now add vanilla essence and mix nicely. The batter should be medium thick..
- Add chopped walnuts to the batter and mix gently. In the meantime preheat the kadai on a gas, on low heat for 10 minutes..
- Now pour the mixture in the greased and dusted cake tin and tap it remove the air bubbles. Sprinkle chopped almonds on top. Now place this in the kadai on a stand and cover the lid. Bake it for 45 – 50 minutes, first check it after 35 minutes, if it is not done then bake further. If the burner is big then bake it on low heat, if it is small then bake it on medium heat..
- When done then cool it down and unmould it in a plate, when becomes completely cool then cut into desired pieces. This is a without sugar cake, so healthy and tasty too. You can keep this in the refrigerator for 3 – 4 days. As now during summers it may spoil if we keep it outside..
recipe by Archana Bhargava @cookpad