Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu.
You can make Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu
- It’s 3/4 cup of rotisserie chicken, diced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ham steak, diced.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 of Splash of milk.
- It’s 1 of grated parmesan cheese, 1/8 c.
- It’s 1 of refrigerated biscuits.
- You need of sliced or grated swiss cheese.
- You need can of cooking spray.
Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray pie pan or round baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Mix chicken, ham, alfredo, milk, Italian seasoning, parm in LG bowl..
- Cut biscuits into 1/2in pieces. Add to alfredo mixture. Mix well..
- Add biscuit/alfredo mixture to sprayed pie pan..
- If using cheese slices, cut cheese into strips making a "lace" pattern over the pie. If using shredded cheese, sprinkle over pie..
- Bake 25-35 minutes, until biscuits are cooked and cheese is bubbly..
recipe by Jessica @cookpad