Honey Ham Glaze.
You can make Honey Ham Glaze using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Honey Ham Glaze
- It’s 1/2 C of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 C of Honey.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cajun Spices.
- It’s 2/3 C of Butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of "Bango" Kecap (Indonesian soy sauce).
Honey Ham Glaze instructions
- In a small pot, mix all ingredients..
- Heat on medium to melt butter and all ingredients together, stirring occasionally..
- Once melted, remove from heat..
- Brush about 1/2 of the sauce mixture on the ham..
- Every 20min, brush more sauce, using it all up.
recipe by steve_e_24 @cookpad