Healthy Salty Veg Cake.
You can have Healthy Salty Veg Cake using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Healthy Salty Veg Cake
- Prepare of Semolina (suji).
- Prepare of fresh curd.
- Prepare of salt (as per taste).
- Prepare of red chilli powder (as per taste).
- You need of musterd seeds.
- It’s of oil or ghee.
- You need of curry leaves.
- Prepare of Backing soda or eno powder.
- It’s of green chilli.
- Prepare of sweet corn.
- You need of Sproute.
- You need of Cauliflower.
- It’s of Cabbage.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Capsicum.
- It’s of Carrot.
- You need of Cream.
- Prepare of pea.
Healthy Salty Veg Cake step by step
- Take a vessal and add semolina, curd, salt, chilli powder and mix well.
- Then add chopped green chilli, sweet corn, carrot, cauliflower, cabbage, onion, capsicum, sproute, pea, cream and mix well. Our batter is ready..
- Take a nonstick pan and put a flame add oil and musterd seeds, and curry leaves then add our ready batter.
- Baked it medium flame for 2 mins then in low flame for 10 -15 min.
- Checked with toothpick flipping over and again bake for 5 mins in low flame. It is ready to served with tomato sauce.
recipe by Seema Gupta @cookpad