Skye's Green Beans and Ham. Render the fat on the ham. Take out big pieces remove any skin and chop into small pieces. Put back in the pan, except skin.
Betty demonstrates how to make Slow Cooker Green Beans Seasoned with Ham. Green beans are always a part of our family's holiday tradition. I made this tonight with a spiral ham that I had from leftovers from the night before. You can cook Skye's Green Beans and Ham using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Skye's Green Beans and Ham
- You need 1 pound of whole green beans.
- You need 1 cup of chopped smoked ham.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s To taste of salt.
I skipped the chicken broth and just went with potatoes, green beans, ham using spiral pieces and. Skye's Restaurant is serving up the best Fresh Mex fares on Fort Myers Beach. Located on the South End of the Island in the Santini Marina Plaza, we invite you and your family to enjoy FMB's ultimate relaxed, local establishment, our pet-friendly patio, an award-winning all-day menu, and the Biggest. Cook the beans in a pan of boiling salted water for about five minutes (you want them to bend a little – that is when they are most flavoursome).
Skye's Green Beans and Ham instructions
- Render the fat on the ham. Take out big pieces remove any skin and chop into small pieces. Put back in the pan, except skin. Add the beans and seasonings..
- Sauté stirring often for 30 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad
Drain the beans and add them quickly back to the hot pan, scatter over the ham and cheese, trickle over the olive oil.. Beans Ham And Beans Recipes on Yummly All Reviews for Greens, Beans and Ham. Greens, Beans and Ham. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The beans are creamy; the kale tender.