Chocolate Chip Angel.Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting. Chocolate Angel Cupcakes with Coconut Cream Frosting Sweeten any meal with these fun, frosted chocolate cupcakes that take just minutes to make. The finger-licking flavor packs far fewer calories and fat than traditional desserts! Seeing as it's Christmas Eve, we better be having something fancy in order.
Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting. I wanted a single serve way to have angel food cake. These make light but so delicious little cupcakes. You can cook Chocolate Chip Angel.Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Angel.Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting
- It’s of CUPCAKES.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar, divided use.
- You need 6 of large egg whites, at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cream of tarter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/3 cup of semi sweet chocolate, chopped or semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need 12 of to 14 fresh raspberries.
- It’s of shaved white and dark chocolate.
The frosting is perfect for them but to pack in lunch boxes leave it off. Chocolate and whipped cream is one of the most classic flavors combinations. Both in terms of appearance and taste, it is a wonderful combination – so delicious and beautiful I simply don't know anyone who does not like it.. Sprinkle some dark chocolate chips over each cupcake.
Chocolate Chip Angel.Food Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Line 12 to 14 standard cupcake tins with paper liners.
- Sift flour, 6 tablespoons sugar, and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat egg whites and cream of tarter until foamy.
- Add lemon juice, vanilla and then add remalning 6 tablespoons sugar very slowly to egg whites while beating to stiff peaks.
- Fold sifted flour into egg whites in 3 additions being careful not to deflate but being sure flour is completely .mixed In.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Fill prepared cupcake tin almost 3/4 full..
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes until cupcake springs back when lightly pressed and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes then remove and cool completely lb wire racks..
- MAKE CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING.
- Have chopped chocolate in a large bowl. Heat cream to a simmer, pour over chocolate. Let sit 1 minute then stir until.smooth. Chill uncovered until.cold, at least 1 hour.
- Whip cold chocolate cream mixture until light and fluffy.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with frosting. Garnish with shaved white and dark chocolate shavings and raspberries.
- Any extra whipped,chocolate frosting is delicious with fresh fruit, sandwiched between cookies, even swirled in oatmeal or on waffles or pancakes.
Heat cream in skillet to simmer; add chips and stir until melted. Move oven rack to lowest position (remove other racks). Make cake mix as directed on box–except gently stir chocolate chips into batter. In a bowl, add dry ingredients; flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cocoa powder and mix; set aside. This Angel Food Cake with Whipped Chocolate Frosting is light as a cloud.