Easy with Vegetable Oil Crispy Scones.
You can cook Easy with Vegetable Oil Crispy Scones using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy with Vegetable Oil Crispy Scones
- Prepare 100 grams of ◎ Cake flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of ◎ Bread flour.
- You need 8 grams of ◎ Baking powder.
- It’s 40 grams of ◎ Sugar.
- It’s 100 ml of △ Milk (or soy milk).
- Prepare 50 ml of △ Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Chocolate chips, sesame seeds, walnuts, or your choice of filling.
- It’s 1 of Milk (or soy milk) (for glazing).
- You need 1 of Bread flour (for dusting).
Easy with Vegetable Oil Crispy Scones instructions
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Preheat oven to 200℃..
- Place mixing bowl on a scale, and measure out the ◎ ingredients. Mix well with a whisk. Mix in the ★ ingredients..
- Make a well in the center of the mixture, add the △ ingredients, then use a whisk to mix..
- After it starts to come together, use your hands to form a ball..
- Dust your working surface with flour, flatten out the dough, then fold into thirds. Repeat this process several times..
- Cut into desired shapes, or into triangles, brush surface with milk, then bake for about 18 minutes in a preheated oven..
- Baking time will depend on your oven and the size of the scones, so bake them until the surface is golden brown..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad