Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad.
You can make Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad
- You need 2 slices of pumpernickel rye bread.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 4 slices of black forest ham divided.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Muffaletta olive salad see my recipe.
- Prepare 2 slices of swiss cheese.
Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad step by step
- Mix the mustard with the mayonnaise and spread it out over the two slices of bread. Add 2 slices of ham per slice of bread. Add the salad on top of one side of the sandwich..
- Add the cheese slices on top of the salad. Assemble the sandwich and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad