Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup.
You can cook Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup
- You need 4 cup of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of Skinless boneless chicken cutlets.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 of Ham steak.
- Prepare 1 of Chive and onion cream cheese softened.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup step by step
- Place 1 tablespoon of the milk and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl..
- Add chicken pieces toss to coat.
- Add breadcrumbs press to coat set aside.
- In a 4 quart sauce pan heat 1/4 cup olive oil over medium heat.
- Add flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook stirring 2 to 3 minutes until thick n golden brown.
- Slowly stream in remaining milk beating constantly with whisk.
- Stir in diced ham steak.
- Heat just to simmering then reduce to low and simmer 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- In a 10 inch skillet heat olive oil add breadcrumb crusted chicken.
- Cook until no longer pink.
- Add chicken to soup mix together.
- Spoon into bowl server and Enjoy!.
recipe by Beth Rodgers @cookpad