Yummy super Stuffed mushrooms. In this video I am going to show you how to make yummy stuffed mushroom. YUMMY Stuffed Mushrooms recipe: The yield on this recipe varies depending on the size of the mushrooms. This is a yummy appetizer/finger food Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel.
Start stuffing with these top-rated recipes using clams, sausage, crabs, and vegetarian options, too! Stuffed mushrooms are a fabulous appetizer for any occasion. No breadcrumbs involved with these garlic stuffed mushrooms so this recipe is not only healthy and yummy, but also gluten-free, low-carb, and paleo. You can make Yummy super Stuffed mushrooms using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yummy super Stuffed mushrooms
- Prepare 2 of red potatoes diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 1/2 lb of Italian sausage.
- It’s 4 slices of Bacon.
- Prepare 4 of large mushroom caps.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of a pepper chopped.
- Prepare 6 of baby carrots sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic mashed and chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pink salt.
- Prepare 1.5 of tblsp chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of mozzarella.
- You need 1/4 cup of cheddar.
Since Dustin and I have been together, he has shared how much he loves stuffed mushrooms. Oh, here's the Super Bowl cake my girl was working on as I was making the shrooms. Wow…ithu super…healthy and yummy… Maya, stuffed mushrooms are a fav in my house too, i make sure i order these as appetizers on our eat outs! This looks fabulous and i loved the stuffing girl!!
Yummy super Stuffed mushrooms instructions
- Fry chopped bacon crispy.
- Fry sausage potato and carrots add onions peppers and garlic Cook till onions are translucent.
- Mix all cooked ingredients in one bowl add half the cheeses peas cilantro and seasoning mix well add season slowly to make sure it's is spread throughout.
- Fill mushrooms caps top with 1 tblsp of cheese bake till cheese is melted and mushrooms cooked 10 to 15 min on 350 watch carefully check every 5ish minutes.
Stuffed mushrooms are an appetizer that appeals to everyone. They're not spicy or hot, nor are they sweet. In the recipe below, we use Jimmy Dean Premium Regular Pork Sausage to stuff our mushroom caps, but you can also set a few mushrooms caps aside to fill with everything a variety of. These mushrooms are stuffed with all the yummy things – onion, cream cheese, peppers, garlic and of course my favorite Kraft cheese. For this recipe I used Kraft Finely Shredded Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese.