Meatlovers Biscuits. Meatlovers Biscuits I sometimes get in the mood for a meaty breakfast. Meat Lovers Low Carb Biscuits for easy on the go breakfast! If you need a low carb breakfast on the go, try these easy meat lover's low carb biscuits!
Cut the biscuits as close to each other as possible because any biscuits from re-rolled dough will not be as pretty. DO NOT TWIST when you cut. You'll pinch off the edges and the biscuits won't rise properly. You can cook Meatlovers Biscuits using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatlovers Biscuits
- You need of Biscuit————-.
- You need 4 cup of self-rising flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of lard.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s As needed of butter for top of biscuits.
- It’s of Meats————–.
- It’s 12 ounces of corned beef.
- It’s 1/4 pound of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of sliced smoked bacon.
- You need of Sauce————-.
- It’s To taste of Heinz 57 steak sauce or HP sauce.
- It’s To taste of mayonnaise.
Super easy keto biscuits piled high with keto sausage gravy…makes a delicious and filling breakfast. The biscuits are filled with cheddar cheese and are really easy to make. Very busy, long breakfast wait and that's good. Overall not bad, but… In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk until blended.
Meatlovers Biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl add four and cut the lard.
- Add milk and knead into a ball.
- Heat an oven safe skillet and form the dough into balls and flatten just a bit and add to the heated skillet..
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes. When the biscuits are done add a little butter on the tops of biscuits..
- Fry your bacon crispy..
- Slice the sausage lengthwise thinly..
- Fry the sausage slices.
- Fry the cornedbeef crispy..
- Now we are ready to assemble.
- Add mayonnaise to the biscuits.
- Add cornedbeef.
- Add a piece of sausage and bacon.
- Add which ever steak sauce you wish..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Buttermilk Biscuit with Maple Flakes Filled with Scrambled Eggs, Smoked Bacon, Ham, Sausage and Cheddar Cheese. If you need a low carb breakfast on the go, try these easy meat lover's low carb biscuits! It's a simple biscuit recipe with bacon, ham, sausage and cheese that can also be a high protein, low carb snack. Make a big batch and freeze to have on hand. Just in cause you're in search of new and exciting ways to incorporate pizza into your life more often, this Meat-Lovers Pizza Bake is here to help.