Dates and banana shake. Learn how to prepare this easy Banana and Dates Shake recipe like a pro. The perfect bananas for this recipe are those that are on the green side, so as to avoid them being too. Date and Banana Shake is a great way to start your day.
Banana milkshake is yet another popular milkshake. This healthy date shake is made with frozen bananas instead of ice cream and requires only four simple ingredients. This is an easy swap because frozen bananas work like a charm at creating a cold, creamy, milkshake-like consistency. You can have Dates and banana shake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Dates and banana shake
- You need 6-8 of dates(seeds removed).
- Prepare 1 of banana medium sized.
- Prepare as needed of sliced almonds.
- Prepare of Few raisins.
- It’s to taste of sugar.
- You need as needed of crushed ice.
- It’s 1 glass of milk.
They also add a little extra sweetness to the shake. Banana milkshake is yet another popular milkshake. Method: In a blender add dates, sugar and blend them, now add milk and make it like a paste. I was all over it, setting to work as soon as I got home.
Dates and banana shake instructions
- Wash the dates and remove the seeds. Slice the banana.
- Now add little milk, dates, banana and sugar in a blender jar..
- Whisk it well until well combined.Now gradually add the remaining milk.Add crushed ice cubes and finally garnish with chopped nuts and raisins..
- Enjoy with family and friends.
recipe by Nazia Parveen @cookpad
See recipes for Date Syrup BBQ Chicken, Apple dates milkshake too. Banana milkshake recipe – Delicious, creamy and healthy banana shake you can whip up in minutes. It makes a great breakfast for kids & grown ups alike. Banana milkshake is the most loved drink by kids. I am sharing a simple milkshake made without ice cream, sugar or any artificial sweeteners.