Coconut Dates Ice Cream.
You can have Coconut Dates Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Dates Ice Cream
- It’s 2 can of full fat Coconut Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 15 of pitted Dates.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Coconut Dates Ice Cream instructions
- Refridgerate the can for atleast 2 days. Shake the coconut milk can well and pour it into a bowl. It should be very thick and creamy..
- Stir in the vanilla extract..
- Blend the dates with the water till it forms a paste. If you want a chunky ice cream, don't blend it for too long..
- Mix the dates paste into the coconut milk mixture. It will thin down just a little bit now..
- Pour it into a deep airtight container and place in freezer..
- REMEMBER: Every 15-20 minutes, go and stir up the base to break the big ice crystals. (or it will be a block of ice).
- Tip: If your ice cream gets too hard, just put it in the fridge and let it loosen. Then, slowly freeze again (be careful this time! ).
recipe by Ana @cookpad