Cauliflower, Green Beans, and Ham pieces. It's 'Pickling Week' and before you think you might not like it, open your mind a bit. And for those of you with an open mind already – thanks. Ham and Green Beans Country BreadReceitas Da Felicidade!
Transfer the mushroom mixture to the bowl with the green beans. Put cauliflower pieces into the water and cook at a low boil until the cauliflower is starting to get barely sort. While cauliflower is cooking, cut the ham into very small cubes and slice green onions. You can make Cauliflower, Green Beans, and Ham pieces using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower, Green Beans, and Ham pieces
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- You need 12 ounces of cut frozen green beans.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 pound of ham trimmings.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
Toss green beans around in the same bowl so the get some oil as well; arrange in a single layer with the cauliflower. It's super easy to make and totally customizable with your favorite seasonings.</p> <p. Meanwhile in a small skillet, heat the olive oil. If roasted green beans are a regular side dish in your rotation, kick up the next batch with a spoonful of spicy harissa paste and a handful of toasted almonds before serving.
Cauliflower, Green Beans, and Ham pieces step by step
- Heat the oil add the ham and brown. Steam the vegetables 5 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients..
- Cook stirring occasionally. Allow to caramelize. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad
It's a great to use up any leftover ham from the holidays. And it adds spinach which ups the nutrition with a healthy leafy green. Ham and beans are perfect companions and they truly shine in this soup which is pure comfort food! Heartier than it may sound! *Notes: I added diced ham to A recipe for Bean And Ham Soup made with white beans, water, ham shanks or leftover ham pieces. Green cauliflower displays several of the same physical attributes as its white counterpart.