EasterBake Apple and ginger cake.
You can cook EasterBake Apple and ginger cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of EasterBake Apple and ginger cake
- You need 6 oz of self raising flour.
- You need 6 oz of caster sugar.
- It’s 6 oz of unsalted butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of runny honey.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ground ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of apple (thinly sliced).
EasterBake Apple and ginger cake step by step
- Sieve the flour, caster sugar and baking powder together..
- Add the butter, eggs, honey, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon to the mix..
- Beat all the ingredients together until well combined..
- Next thinly slice the apple and layer on the bottom of a lined cake tin. Any size cake tin should work, though the cooking time will need adjusting. I use a halogen oven so I find a doughnut shaped tin works best..
- Add the cake mixture to the cake tin, Carefully layering on top of the apples. spread the mixture evenly in the tin until all used..
- Finally, bake for 30 minutes at 180C. Until firm and a skewer in the mixture come away cleanly. allow to cool slightly in the tin then turn out..
recipe by Livvy @cookpad