You can have Date Pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Date Pudding
- Prepare 3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 7 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Nuts ( i used Walnuts).
- You need 1 1/2 lb of chopped/ diced Dates.
- It’s 1/2 oz of milk.
- It’s 3 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3 cup of Water.
- You need 4 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
Date Pudding step by step
- preheat oven to 375°.
- mix flour, sugar, BP, dates and nuts and add milk little by little to make a stiff batter.
- in a sauce pan mix the BS water and Butter and stir, let it boil for 5 mins.
- pour sauce into the baking dish make sure the dish is big cause it will over flow while baking just a heads up.
- then dump the stiff batter on to the sauce and don't worry about spreading it out cause it will do it on its own as it bakes.
- serve with ice cream or cool whip or whip cream!! hope you enjoy!!.
recipe by jessica.n.burgess @cookpad