Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes.
You can have Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 1 cup of plant milk.
- Prepare splash of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flax.
- It’s 1 scoop of protein.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of oat flour (blended oats).
- It’s 1 tsp of pinch of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes step by step
- Mash up banana, then mix in, milk, apple cider vinegar and flax and let sit for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix in protein powder, oat flour, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Cook in pan with oil or in nonstick skillet until golden brown, then flip and repeat.
- Plate and top with fruit and spread of choice.
recipe by S Q @cookpad