Basic Cake Salé.
You can make Basic Cake Salé using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Cake Salé
- Prepare of All-purpose flour.
- You need of Baking powder.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Cheese (Parmesan cheese or processed cheese).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Bacon.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Broccoli.
Basic Cake Salé instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients and sift. Preheat the oven to 180℃. Grease the pound cake pan with oil, and dust with flour. (Alternatively use parchment paper.).
- Microwave the broccoli for 3 minutes..
- Mince the onion and bacon, and briefly stir-fry in a frying pan, then set aside..
- Break the eggs into a bowl, then mix in the milk, olive oil, and cheese..
- Add the Step 2 and 3 ingredients into the Step 4 bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and briefly mix..
- Add in the dry ingredients from Step 1, and fold them in..
- Pour the Step 6 mixture into the pound cake pan. Drop from a height of 10 cm 2 or 3 times to remove the air bubbles..
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes (the baking time differs depending on the oven, so insert a bamboo skewer to check). Then you're done~..
- This is cake a that contains a lot of vegetables It yields 10-12 slices. It's so filling, just one slice of it will be enough to make you full..
- I used Parmesan cheese which was for sale. When you are using processed cheese, grate with a grater, or mince with a knife..
- 1 whole cake contains 1580 kcal. 1/10 of it contains 158 kcal..
- My daughter made this for me It uses pizza cheese and has a texture just like a quiche..