Date Bran Muffin.
You can cook Date Bran Muffin using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Date Bran Muffin
- It’s 100 gms of Wheat bran.
- Prepare 100 gms of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 100 gms of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of White vinegar.
- It’s 200 grams of Pitted dates.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Water.
Date Bran Muffin instructions
- Preheat oven for 20 minutes at 400F/200C..
- Grind the date and water to a fine paste and keep ready..
- In a mixing bowl add the wheat bran and wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder. Whisk all this well to combine without crumble..
- Take a separate bowl add eggs and sugar. Add vanilla extract, oil and vinegar. Mix thoroughly..
- Add ground date to wet ingredients mix and mix together. Now add this to dry ingredients bowl and combine gently..
- Scoop this batter in buttered muffin cups. Just fill all the way then only it looks beautiful when it rise out..
- Bake in preheated over for 17 to 20 minutes. Check after 17 minutes whether it done completely with tooth pick. Tooth pick should come out very clean. If it's not done bake until done..
- Cool down a bit and remove from the muffin rack and transfer this to wire rack and cool down completely..
- You can store this in air tight container upto 3 days..
recipe by Prasel @cookpad