Coconut Jaggery Cookies. Coconut cookies recipe with step by step photos – easy and tasty eggless coconut cookies made with whole wheat flour, jaggery and desiccated coconut. Sharing A super yum recipe of vegan. Eggless Oats Jaggery Cookies flavored with cardamom, cinnamon, nuts and sweetened with jaggery.
The jaggery lends a unique carmel flavor..of coconut cookies before this recipe or rather the color of the cookies caught my attention. To begin making the Coconut Jaggery Burfi recipe, add ghee, grease a plate and keep aside. Take coconut and jaggery in a pan and cook on medium flame stirring with ladle. You can have Coconut Jaggery Cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Jaggery Cookies
- You need 1.5 cup of Oats Flour.
- It’s 1.5 cup of Dedicated Coconut.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Jaggery.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of Boiling water.
Ragi Cookies aka Ragi Biscuits is a great healthy choice for cookies. Make sugarless Ragi Cookies at home with my step-by-step easy to follow recipe. These Ragi Cookies are made with Jaggery. Lots of coconut and sugar make these cookies chewy and delicious.
Coconut Jaggery Cookies instructions
- Preheat Oven @180°C for 10 min..
- Melt butter and let it come to room temperature. Add jaggery and butter in a bowl and mix till it combine..
- Add dessicated coconut and oat flour to jaggery butter mixture. Mix properly..
- Add baking soda in boiling water mix and add to the oat flour mixture..
- Mix properly. Separate dough into balls and press slightly. Place it on greased baking tray..
- I kept it simple. You can dryfruits on top..
- Bake @180°C for 15 to 20min. Let it cool for sometime..
- Enjoy… Happy Tea Time.
Gradually blend in the flour mixture, then mix in the coconut. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Coconut jaggery balls – one of the traditional sweet candy made with coconut and jaggery. The solid mass is known as coconut jaggery or 'gur'. Coconut jaggery is made in traditional coconut.