Raspberry Bakewell Cake.
You can make Raspberry Bakewell Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Bakewell Cake
- Prepare of dairy free spread.
- It’s of gluten free self raising flour.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of dairy free natural yoghurt.
- You need of almond extract.
- You need of raspberry jam.
- It’s of flaked almonds.
- You need of icing sugar for dusting.
Raspberry Bakewell Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease and line a 9” round cake tin.
- Beat together the dairy free spread, gluten free flour, sugar, eggs, dairy free yoghurt and almond extract until smooth Pour into the cake tin.
- Dot the jam over the top of the cake batter Sprinkle on the flaked almonds.
- Bake for 35 minutes Allow to cool and then dust with icing sugar before serving.
recipe by Fiona @ Free From Favourites @cookpad