Brown Rice-Dates Kheer.
You can make Brown Rice-Dates Kheer using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Brown Rice-Dates Kheer
- It’s 1/2 litre of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parboiled brown rice.
- You need 5-6 of seedless dates.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar (add as per your taste).
- You need of Rose petals, Almond flakes and pistachios flakes to garnish.
Brown Rice-Dates Kheer step by step
- Wash and soak parboiled brown rice for 2 hours. Discard soaked water and grind the soaked brown rice in mixer coarsely..
- Boil milk in thick kadhai. As milk start boiling add crushed brown rice in it. Cook by stirring occasionally until the milk mixture is half quantity, rice is cooked..
- Soak dated for 1/2 hour in water. Discard soaked water from dates. Grind soaked dates in mixer jar to make paste..
- Add this dates paste, sugar in boiled rice- milk mixture. Mix and cook for few minutes.Off the flame.(You can add & mix 1 tsp rose water). Remove in serving bowl..
- At the time of serving Garnish Brown Rice-Dates Kheer with dried rose petals, almond- pistachio flakes..
recipe by Jasmin Motta _ #BeingMotta @cookpad