Cheesy Potatoes and Ham Bake.
You can cook Cheesy Potatoes and Ham Bake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potatoes and Ham Bake
- You need 2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 12 oz of ham steak, cubed.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of 30 oz. package frozen shredded hash browns (semi thawed).
- It’s 10 1/2 oz of can cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of onion, chopped.
Cheesy Potatoes and Ham Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 13×9 baking dish with non stick cooking spray..
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, butter, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, onion, ham and hash browns until well mixed. Spoon evenly into baking dish..
- Bake uncovered for 50-60 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Allow 5 minutes to rest before serving..
recipe by starman36 @cookpad