EasterBake Scotch creme egg.
You can make EasterBake Scotch creme egg using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of EasterBake Scotch creme egg
- You need 8 of creme eggs.
- It’s 2 of large packets of brownies.
- It’s 3 of large bars of melting chocolate.
- You need of Mini eggs to decorate.
EasterBake Scotch creme egg step by step
- Unwrap the creme eggs and melt your chocolate bars for 1 minute in the microwave (900 Watts) stirring halfway..
- Use your hands to crumble the brownies, take your creme egg and squeeze your brownies on the top to cover the egg..
- Dip your covered egg in melted chocolate and then in crushed mini eggs. Put in the fridge for an hour to set. Cut into pieces and eat up. Happy Easter 🐣.
recipe by Becky @cookpad