Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting. Spice up your frosted desserts with this delicious The Best Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting. It is so easy to make and tastes sweet, spicy and amazing! I don't know if this is a "real recipe" or if I just made it up, but this Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting is so delicious.
Born out of a love of cupcakes, churros, salted caramel – and the desperate need to somehow have them all at once – these Cinnamon Cupcakes with their Salted Caramel. These Cinnamon Sugar Swirl Cupcakes are a dream of mine come true! There's cinnamon in the cupcake batter and layers of cinnamon sugar in the cupcake! You can cook Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
- You need of CUPCAKES.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of CINNAMON RIPPLE.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of CINNAMON BUTTERCREAM FROSTING.
- You need 1 of full recipe Basic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, fecipe attached in direction step #11.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- Prepare 12 of to 14 cinnamon bear candies.
Then, they're topped with cinnamon frosting and sprinkled with a little more cinnamon and sugar. I couldn't stay away from them! Start with a box cake mix and end up with soft, fluffy, custom cinnamon cupcakes swirled with homemade cinnamon buttercream. Simple ingredients with an amazing flavor.
Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 12 to 14 standard cupcake tins with liners.
- MAKE CINNAMON RIPPLE. In a small bowl mix the 1/4 cup sugar with the 11/2 tablespoons cinnamon..
- MAKE CUPCAKES.
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg whites, vanilla and sour cream.
- Stir flour mixture in just until combined.
- Put about 1 tablespoon batter in bottom of cupcake tins. Sprinkles with cinnamon sugar ripple mixture. Spoon another tablespoon of batter over and sprinkles with more cinnamon sugar, add another amount of batter just to top sugar mix than using a toothpick swirl batter in each tin..
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes until.a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 2 minutes in pan then remove to rack to cool completely.
- MAKE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING.
- Make Basic Vanilla Cream Frosting,recipe attached below, ADDING the 1 teaspoon cinnamon with the sugar https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting.
- Frost cupcakes,with frosting and garnish with cinnamon bears.
Cinnamon Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting. This simple cupcake recipe was actually inspired by the cinnamon Teddy Grahams, which are my favorite flavor. Great recipe for Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting. I made these cupcakes because of my husband and daughters love of cinnamon bears. It was a surprise cupcake to hold the little bears!