Dark Chocolate Mini Brownies For Valentine's Day.
You can have Dark Chocolate Mini Brownies For Valentine's Day using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Mini Brownies For Valentine's Day
- Prepare 55 grams of Dark chocolate.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 30 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Pure cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 30 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 1 of ・ Vegetable Oil (to grease the pan).
Dark Chocolate Mini Brownies For Valentine's Day instructions
- Coat mini chocolate molds (for oven use) with vegetable oil, and drop 5 mm walnuts bits in the bottom of each mold..
- Break the chocolate by hand and cut the butter, and microwave for 1 minute at about 600W in a heatproof bowl..
- While stirring the mixture from Step 2, add the pancake mix, sugar, egg, cocoa powder, and milk, and mix thoroughly..
- Add leftover walnut bits from Step 1 to the batter from Step 3. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Use a spoon to pour the batter from Step 4 into the molds from step 1, filling each mold until there is just 3~5 mm left at the top..
- ※ With time, the chocolate and butter will harden, so pour the batter into the molds as soon as it's ready..
- Tap the molds from Step 5 against your kitchen counter to rid of trapped air bubbles and smooth out the tops..
- When the oven has finished preheating, pop the molds from step 7 into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes..
- Once they have cooled, remove from the mold..
- If you don't have a mini gateau mold, you can bake the batter in a pound cake or normal cake mold and then cut it into bite sized pieces..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad