Valentine mini heart cake. How to make Valentine Mini Heart Cakes – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. Pour both packages of cake batter into prepared pan, spread evenly then bake according to package directions. Valentine's Day Chocolate Ganache Mini Heart Cake Recipe Let's make some really delicious mini Valentine's Day chocolate ganache cakes !
But it might be a nice thing to do for that heart-shaped day. Forget about the candy hearts for Valentine's Day, as you can learn how to make these cute heart mini cakes for your sweetie. Your partner or Valentine's Day party guests will devour these sweets, like cake pops, heart-shaped cookies, mini cakes, macarons, and more. You can make Valentine mini heart cake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Valentine mini heart cake
- You need of For the sponge:.
- You need 110 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 110 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 110 g of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 of medium eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of For the filling:.
- Prepare of good quality raspberry jam.
- You need 200 ml of double cream.
- Prepare of icing sugar, for dusting.
Valentines Cakes And Cupcakes, Valentine Cake, Valentines Food, Fondant Cakes, Cupcake Cakes, Heart Cakes, Pastry Art, Just Cakes Heart Cut Out Cake – make creative cuts to reveal a colorful heart pattern on this Valentine's Day cake! How cute are these bite-sized beauties? Perfect for the person in your life who can't get Heart-Shaped Cupcakes. You can't go wrong with this simple recipe.
Valentine mini heart cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170C/325F/gas 3..
- Prepare a rectangular 20 x 30cm flan or cake tin: line it with parchment and grease it lightly, or butter and flour the bottom of the tin..
- Sift the flour with the baking powder into a large bowl..
- Add all the other sponge ingredients..
- Beat with a handheld mixer or in a standing mixer with the paddle attachment for a couple of minutes, until the batter becomes creamy and smooth..
- Spoon it into the prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes until the sponge springs back when lightly pressed..
- Loosen the sides with a palette knife; turn the cake out onto a wooden board smooth side down, then carefully peel off the parchment..
- Turn the cake right side up onto a wire rack and cool completely..
- In the meantime lightly whip the cream..
- Using a heart shaped biscuit cutter cut out hearts from the cooled sponge..
- Spread some jam over half the hearts (on the side that was bottoms of the cake) and spoon the whipped cream on the other hearts..
- Sandwich them together and dust with icing sugar before serving..
Use foil to shape these vanilla. Learn to make cute mini heart cakes for Valentine's Day! Heart cakes are basically the cutest dessert you could make for Valentine's Day , and they're actually super easy to pull off. In fact, our method doesn't Follow our tutorial below for forming your heart cake, then choose from four easy decorating ideas to personalize your dessert and show your partner. It all starts with these super fun heart-shaped baking cups.