Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami!. Stir in the potatoes, ham and cheese. Season to taste and pour into prepared pan. I made it more like a western/southwest omelet with lots of sauteed veggies like green pepper, onion and zucchini, and salsa.
Made this for lunch today with some leftover cooked potato and thinly sliced onion. Ham and eggs are packed with protein and will help you get an energetic start to your day. With a few simple ingredients and kitchen utensils, you can make a delicious morning meal! You can make Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami! using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami!
- Prepare of big potatoes (diced).
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of diced ham.
- Prepare of diced cheese.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of ground nutmeg.
Put the cheese and three-quarters of the ham in the centre of the omelette and cook until the cheese has melted. Peel the potatoes, rinse and finely grate. Beat the eggs in a bowl, stir in the grated potatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Omelette with ham, salami, cheese and greens on a plate on a white wooden background.
Oven omelette with potatoes,cheese,ham and salami! instructions
- Peel the potatoes, dice them and put them in a frying pan with some oil. Cook them. (they have to stay tender, add some water if needed.).
- In a bowl: mix the eggs with Parmesan and milk.
- Adjust with salt, pepper and nutmeg..
- Add the diced ham and cheese to thw mix in the bowl, stir.
- Put some nonstick paper in a baking pan.(diameter:24-26cm) Pour the potatoes, than the mixture. You can add sliced salami or ham on the top if you like it (i do half an half so me and my sister are both happy).
- Cover the pan with an aluminium foil. Put it in the oven (preheated 200°C)..
- After 10 minutes take the aluminum foil away and let the omelette in the oven until completely baked. Enjoy!You can also cut it into small cubes and serve as an appetizer ;).
recipe by epicari.underground @cookpad
Southern Green Beans and Potatoes with Vidalia Onion and Bacon Recipe. This simple potato and cheese omelette, from The Good Cook: Eggs & Cheese , was shared with us by Tim Mazurek to accompany his Back of the Bookshelf column. Midway between an omelette and a latke, this cheesy potato-and-egg dish is an easy and satisfying meal at any time of the day. Stir in eggs, drained potatoes, ham, salt and pepper. Bacon and Avocado, topped with Jack cheese and sour cream.