Oven baked ham n cheese omelets. Slide the spatula under one part of the omelette and lift, flipping the omelette over. Learn how to make Ham 'n' Cheese Omelet Bake. Cut small slit in center of broccoli and cheese sauce pouch.
Egg is beaten with milk, diced ham and cheese, then baked to perfection. Stir in ham, then add cheese and stir well. Hint: be sure to thoroughly grease your baking dish. You can have Oven baked ham n cheese omelets using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oven baked ham n cheese omelets
- It’s 6 large of eggs.
- You need 1 of diced ham.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese.
- Prepare dash of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare of salt,pepper and paprika.
Tear ham into small pieces; add to egg mixture. Fold the omelette in half, then remove the pan from the heat and tilt it slightly to move the. I call for ham, Parmesan cheese, and parsley here, but you can add anything! Some might argue that this isn't an omelet at all (my editor did!) but the reason I call it an "oven omelet" is because it has the same place on the table, and on the plate, as a traditional omelet.
Oven baked ham n cheese omelets step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a cast iron skillet add a little vegetable oil and crisp up ham.
- Beat together eggs milk tobasco n spices. Then add in shredded cheese.
- Pour mixture over cooked ham and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs have set.
- Sprinkle top with more diced ham n cheese to garnish and ENJOY.
recipe by Gail @cookpad
This easy and delicious Oven Baked Omelette Recipe makes the perfect breakfast. Once that is done, add in the seasoned salt, garlic powder, diced ham, green and red bell peppers, diced roma tomatoes Oven Baked Omelet Recipe. This is the perfect dish for when you need to feed a crowd. Here's a brunch bake that has it all, from ham and cheese to veggies, with a biscuit crust. Cut small slit in center of broccoli and cheese sauce pouch.