You can cook Earthquake cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Earthquake cake
- It’s 1 cup of coconut.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts.
- It’s 1 box of German chocolate cake mix.
- You need 1 stick of melted butter.
- You need 1 pack of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of confectionary sugar.
Earthquake cake step by step
- 9×13 glass pan cover with butter.
- Cover bottom of pan with coconut, then cover with chopped pecans or chopped walnuts.
- Mix cake mike according to directions on box, then pour over coconut and chopped nuts.
- Mix second set of ingredients together, then pour over top of cake batter.
- Cook at 350 for approximately 45 to 60 minutes on center or top rack of oven.
recipe by Jewlee Smith @cookpad