Eggless Dates Wheat Muffins.
You can have Eggless Dates Wheat Muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Dates Wheat Muffins
- Prepare of Wheat flour.
- Prepare of Jaggery.
- Prepare of dates Seedless.
- Prepare of Sunflower oil.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Hot water.
- It’s of Vanilla Essence.
Eggless Dates Wheat Muffins step by step
- Add baking soda and hot water in dates. Soak for 10 mins.
- In a big Vessel add Wheat flour, baking Powder, jaggery powder, oil, soaked date with water and vanilla Essence. Mix it well. Make sure no lumps.
- Grease oil in Paddu maker. Fill the Paddu maker with the cake batter. You can make it in microwave oven or idli cooker.
- Close the lid. Cook in Sim flame for 10 mins, after 10 mins flip another side with the help of Spoon and forks.
- Cook another 5 mins in Sim flame, after 5 mins putoff gas flame, check it by toothpick.
- You can store it for 1week.
- Notes:- 1)make sure when you cooked your gas flame is slow. 2)Don't make too hard or too smooth batter. 3)Carefully turn flip.make sure if toothpick is coming our clean then your muffins is ready. 4)Cool for 10 mins then serve as Snacks.5)When toothpick is coming out clear, then it is fully cooked.
recipe by Bhumi's Kitchen & Lifestyle @cookpad