You can make Dates kulfi using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Dates kulfi
- It’s 1/2 cup of dates.
- It’s 1/2 liter of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chopped pistachio.
Dates kulfi step by step
- Firstly boil milk until they half continues stirring.
- Other side remove dates seeds and chopped dates in small size.
- If milk quantity half add dates and boil minimum 5 to 10 mint in medium low flame and sugar and mix.
- Turn off flame and leave 10 mint.
- Blend in mixer.
- Transfer in mode of kulfi ya small glass ya bowl and keep In fridger 5 to 8 hours.
- After Serve.
recipe by Sonia Chaturvedi @cookpad