broken glass cupcakes. Make the cupcakes: Line cupcake tins with baking cups. Combine milk and vanilla in a measuring cup. Red velvet cupcakes with frosting and glass shards with blood will trick and treat everyone!
For the 'broken glass', unwrap the mints and put into a heavy based pan. Heat over a very gentle To assemble, spread the frosting over each cupcake, push a few bits of 'broken glass' into each one. It's also about fun parties and grossly awesome food. You can have broken glass cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of broken glass cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of cream cheese frosting.
- You need 1 of Candy Glass.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3/4 of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of candy blood.
- You need 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 14 dash of red food dye.
- It’s 2 dash of blue food dye.
These delicious Red Velvet cupcakes with smooth cream cheese icing are topped with all the makings of a horror movie. The cupcakes are pumpkin flavoured, a classic for Halloween and the perfect pairing for the vanilla buttercream. Best Broken Glass Cupcakes from Broken Glass Cupcakes. Best Broken Glass Cupcakes from my bare cupboard Broken glass mini cupcakes and sugar.
broken glass cupcakes step by step
- prepare the cake mix according to the box, place in cupcake tray bake and let cool as you normally would.
- frost with cream cheese frosting or any white frosting you prefer.
- mix the water and sugar in a deep pot and bring to a boil till all sugar dissolves, then continue to stir until it reaches 300° you can check with a candy thermometer, then quickly pour into a greased pan and let cool completely, this will be your glass shards, simply smack the sheet of hard candy to create the glass shards.
- to make candy blood put the corn syrup in a bowl along with the corn starch then slowly add the water until it reaches your desired consistency, then add the blue and red food color.
- lastly you take your frosted cupcakes, shove one shard of candy glass in each cake and top with"blood".
Frost each cupcake using an offset spatula. Twist pan to release and break caramel in order for it to resemble broken glass. Cupcakes: your favorite cupcake recipe — i went with a dark chocolate as black seemed more ominous than white or lemon for halloween. plus, i was trying to use up half of a boxed mix that i had previously opened for grub 's turtle cupcakes. "Broken Glass" Cupcakes. Her broken glass cupcakes are the perfect treat to scare up some fun at your next Halloween Pour into lined cupcake tins, filling each cup about three-fourths of the way. Make sure to cover it while it sits.