Yummy Breakfast Egg Bake. Breakfast Desayunos Breakfast Dishes Breakfast Recipes Yummy Breakfast Ideas Breakfast Party Foods Breakfast Crockpot Breakfast For A Crowd 'We enjoyed a hearty breakfast bake during a visit to an Amish inn,' recalls Beth Notaro of Kokomo, Indiana. 'When I asked for the recipe, one of the. Consider one of these easy egg recipes, including egg bakes, muffins, and quiches, for Easter, Mother's Day, or everyday breakfast. An eggless breakfast doesn't have to mean a boring start to "A yummy, healthy banana split.
Looking for new delicious breakfast ideas? And you thought you'd seen it all! This recipe bakes an egg Yummy avocado and egg sit on top of a healthy serving of cauliflower rice – perfect for something clean and fit. You can make Yummy Breakfast Egg Bake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Yummy Breakfast Egg Bake
- You need 1/4 cup of Diced Sweet bell pepper (used orange).
- You need 1/2 cup of Diced, cooked ham.
- You need 1/4 cup of Green onions or chives.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced Tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cut broccoli (cut type and size is your preference).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- You need of Sea salt.
- You need of Fresh ground pepper.
A good baked egg recipe is not only easy, but delicious, too! Try this breakfast egg bake from jamieoliver.com. And eggs are the powerhouse breakfast ingredient! I'm going to make it tomorrow, can I substitute heavy cream for almond or coconut milk?
Yummy Breakfast Egg Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 330 (adjust if your oven runs hotter or cooler)..
- Combine all veggies and ham in mixing bow, set aside. Any other protein (or none) can be used here. Sausage or bacon, for example..
- Whisk eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper. If you do use ham, be careful with the salt! What is normal for an omelette was too much for this recipe..
- Combine whisked eggs with veggies, stir well.
- Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top. (I used a glass loaf pan which was the perfect size for this portion. I did not need any non-stick spray or oil to get it out but you may depending on the type of pan you use.).
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, making sure the center is fully cooked with a knife or similar.
- Let cool for just a few minutes (just enough to not burn your mouth) and enjoy! I served mine with fresh cantaloupe and avocado..
recipe by Eve Rubalcaba @cookpad
With just a handful of basic ingredients, you can bake Mini Egg Muffins packed with veggies and protein that make a perfectly healthy finger food for breakfast or lunch. Last week Yummy Hubby was out of town. As luck would have it, my dear friend Laurie's hubby was In the morning she popped the ramekins into the oven and soon we had a warm delicious breakfast. I made the egg mixture in the morning and baked it when we got home, along with some rosemary. Quick & Easy Egg Bake Breakfast.