7 Up Biscuits. The dough will be very soft, don't worry. You can make these in minutes and they only take about. Flour your cutter each time before cutting your biscuits.
If you make these your family will gobble them up faster than you can make them – but they are so simple to make you can whip them up in a flash! It's a terrific recipe for biscuits and short and easy! You end up getting the most tender biscuits! You can make 7 Up Biscuits using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of 7 Up Biscuits
- Prepare 2 cups of Baking Mix. I use Bisquick.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 7 up carbonated drink.
- You need 1/3 stick of butter.
- You need of Extra butter for brushing.
You simply MUST, MUST, MUST make them! Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting The lightest biscuits I have ever had! These biscuits only require four ingredients and will become your favorite to eat for breakfast or brunch! I haven't had much luck in the biscuit making.
7 Up Biscuits step by step
- Melt 1/3 stick of butter in small pie pan or 8×8 pan. 9×13 if doubling recipe..
- In mixing bowl, combine the baking mix and sour cream..
- Mix until combined well..
- Add 1/2 cup 7Up soda.
- Mix until just combined. It will be sticky..
- On well floured surface, turn out dough and sprinkle more flour on top of dough. I use baking mix for this also..
- Knead a few times so the dough is not as sticky. I fold mine over each other to make layers..
- With floured pin or hands, roll or pat out dough to desired thickness..
- Cut into rounds without twisting cutter and place in pan with biscuits touching..
- Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown..
- Brush hot biscuits with melted butter..
- These are super buttery and oh so good :).