The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie.
You can make The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
- It’s 225 grams of butter (room temp.).
- It’s 150 grams of white sugar.
- Prepare 150 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 2 pcs of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 170 grams of walnut.
- It’s 250 grams of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 300 grams of bread flour.
- You need 120 grams of cake flour.
- It’s 2 tsp. of cornstarch (secret to have its chewiness).
The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180℃..
- Cream the butter and sugar..
- Add the egg, salt, vanilla and the leavening agents. Continuously mix until it is well combined..
- Mix with the sifted flour and cornstarch. Add the 3/4 chocolate chips and the walnut..
- Grease and flour your baking sheet and line it with a wax paper..
- Using a scooper or spoon, drop the balled cookie into the baking sheet. Add the remaining chocolate chips at the top for a nice look..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes..
recipe by Gielou @cookpad