You can have Fit Brownie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fit Brownie
- You need 75 g of oats (if you've whole oat flakes crush It).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 glass of water.
- It’s 4 of dates.
- It’s 1/2 of banana.
- You need 125 ml of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2-3 ounces of chocolate (min.70%cocoa).
- You need 5 of walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil/ olive oil.
- You need of Stevia to taste (little because It sweet more than sugar)/honey.
- You need 3 teaspoon of yeast.
Fit Brownie instructions
- Beat the dates with banana and water.
- Mix the oats with the cocoa powder, egg, milk, oil and stevia.
- Mix the date shake with the oatmeal mixture.
- Peel the walnuts and chop them with your fingers and cut the ounces of chocolate into squares.
- Grab the mass that you do at 3rd pass and mix with half walnuts and chocolate squares and finally mix the yeast un an enveloping way with the dought without stirring very hard.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil and pour all the mass then add the other half of the walnuts.
- Cook the mass for about 5 min when you see the mass is compacted but soft and finally, remove the Brownie from the pan and place it in the desired container and followed by this step without letting the brownie cool insert half of the squared ounces of chocolate that we had left over. And…….enjoy!😊.
recipe by Arnau Gg @cookpad