Orange Sauce For Ham.
You can make Orange Sauce For Ham using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Sauce For Ham
- You need 3 cup of Orange juice.
- You need 1 cup of Raisins.
- You need 1 of Zest of an orange.
- You need 1 of Zest of a lemon (optional).
- Prepare 1 dash of Ground cloves.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cornstarch mixed with equal part water.
Orange Sauce For Ham step by step
- Heat orange juice in a saucepan with zest..
- Add raisins, cook one more minute..
- Stream in corn starch slurry a bit at a time while whisking over medium low-medium heat. Add half at a time and adjust to desired consistency..
- Consistency should be pourable. Will thicken further as it cools…serve warm with Easter ham. Also goes well with other meats, but this is our traditional ham accompaniment..
recipe by supernanny @cookpad