Aquafaba – to make cream for vegans and vegetarian:.
You can make Aquafaba – to make cream for vegans and vegetarian: using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aquafaba – to make cream for vegans and vegetarian:
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can chickpeas (drained LIQUID RESERVED- that's the aquafaba // beans set aside for another use).
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cream of tartar / (the trick to a better whip!) or 2-3 drops lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of icing sugar.
Aquafaba – to make cream for vegans and vegetarian: instructions
- Drain your chickpeas and reserve the liquid – then you have aquafaba!.
- Place the chickpea water into a bowl or ice cube tray and freeze. When frozen, remove and take the frozen chickpea water and put this into a separate bowl. Allow it to melt until it is of slush consistency. Add cream of tarter or 2/3 drops of lemon juice..
- Add icing sugar in the following ratios : for example, if you have 2 cups worth of chickpea water (now slushed) also use 2 cups of icing sugar. If you have 1 cup of chickpea water, use 1 cup icing sugar and so on..
- Blend all this together for about 7 minutes and leave to stand for 3 minutes. (Keep patient!) And then after 3 minutes, blend again for 9 minutes or until a creamy and thick consistency is reached. Once it becomes thick and creamy. You can stop blending..
- Use this aquafaba in any Vegan or Vegetarian dessert you like. Any left over, place in the freezer. It will stay nice and creamy. You can use thing in cakes, cookies, brownies etc. Enjoy !!!.
recipe by Lubna’s Kitchen @cookpad