Coconut shrimp with mango sauce.
You can have Coconut shrimp with mango sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut shrimp with mango sauce
- You need 2 pounds of Shrimp extra-large (peeled and deveined).
- You need ½ Cup of cornstarch.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of panko (Eastern breading).
- It’s 2 Cups of coconut unsweetened medium shredded ..
- It’s 3/4 Teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 of egg whites Large.
- Prepare 1 of Mango.
- You need 2 tbsps of lime juice ..
- You need ¼ of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Avocado Oil ACADO™.
Coconut shrimp with mango sauce instructions
- For Coconut Shrimp: Add the cornstarch, egg, panko, coconut and salt in a large zip-lock bag and mix it well. Add the shrimps and shake it to coat it properly..
- Heat a pan on medium flame and add ACADO™ garlic infused Avocado oil in it. Now shallow fry the shrimp until it becomes crispy and golden brown..
- For Mango Sauce: Add mango, ginger, honey, lime juice, coconut milk, and salt to a food processor. Puree until smooth. Season with ACADO™ oil..
recipe by Piyush Shah @cookpad