Taisen's Father's Day Breakfast. Father's Day is right around the corner and if you've been scratching your head wondering what dad really wants, remember that you can never go wrong with a solid breakfast to start the day. A short film about a deaf father and a hearing son's journey to show each other just how much they care. Also Known As: Father's Day Breakfast See more ».
Breakfast you could make for your dad could be…bacon, eggs, hash browns, coffee, orange juice, and possibly some cereal, fruit, muffins, biscuits, or grits. From perfect pancakes to spicy shakshuka. In many countries Father's Day is celebrated on the third Sunday in June, among them the USA, Canada, the UK, France, India, China, Japan, the Philippines and South Africa. You can cook Taisen's Father's Day Breakfast using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Taisen's Father's Day Breakfast
- It’s 2 of to 4 eggs ( depending on how much he eats and how many sandwiches you make ).
- You need 1 of to 2 pre cooked ham slices.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- You need 1 of hot sauce ( optional ).
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of to 2 English muffins ( depending on how many sandwiches you make ).
- Prepare 1 of milk ( a few splashes for the eggs ).
- You need 1 of honey ( optional ).
- You need 1 packages of sausage ( links or roll , I used the maple links that are frozen ).
- Prepare 1 of OJ ( orange juice ).
- Prepare 1 of american cheese.
- You need 1 of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of you can add anything else that he likes.
The easiest way to a dad's heart is through his stomach. Start off dad's special day right with these scrumptious Father's Day breakfast ideas! Treat your Dad to a Father's Day brunch that he will love. From breakfast tacos to chocolate chip scones, these brunch recipes will have Dad reaching for seconds.
Taisen's Father's Day Breakfast step by step
- use a plate or pan. keep everything in the oven until ready to serve. put the oven on warm..
- if you are making raw sausage cook that thoroughly until no longer pink. if using frozen just heat like normal but add a touch of maple syrup towards the end.
- dice up ham. fry in butter and a few squirts of honey.
- mix in a bowl eggs, hot sauce, pepper, salt and milk. blend.
- scramble the eggs. add a slice or two of cheese at the end or you can add this later.
- slice the english muffin in half. butter both sides.
- fry an egg in some butter salt and pepper. over easy.
- toast the english muffin lightly in the frying pan.
- put cheese on muffins. melt it.
- when ready to serve take a wine glass. add layers of melted cheese, eggs and ham.
- take the muffins. make a sandwich with the fried egg. ( you can also add sausage patties or ham to this ).
- take another wine glass and pour orange juice in it..
- serve on a platter to husband or father in bed. enjoy..
- note : you can use plastic. . I did !!.
recipe by taisen76 @cookpad
Show Dad just how much you appreciate him by starting the day off with a brunch menu fit for a king. For people Father's Day is a celebration, but for one small bird – an ordinary working day. And concerns are the same old – to get food for his family. These delicious little bread cases filled with baked beans and chicken bacon are so easy to prepare and perfect for the kids to make for Father's Day. Alphabet Pancakes with sprinkles, cherries and cup of tea on a gray concrete background with apple blossom branch.