Zebra cake and rainbow swirl cake. This Rainbow Swirl Cake is made with three layers of homemade cake with rainbow swirl frosting decorating the cake around the edges! You guys sure love an organized Family Command Center, and really want one for yourself…I can't If you ask me, there are few treats more lovely than rainbow cakes for pride month. There's only one thing I love more than layered cakes, and it's multicolored.
This rainbow swirl cake is easier to make than you may think! Dress up a boxed cake mix. Making a rainbow swirl cake is very easy- I hope you'll try it sometime. You can cook Zebra cake and rainbow swirl cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zebra cake and rainbow swirl cake
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of food gels or colourings of your preference.
Everybody is familiar with this zebra cake with chocolate and vanilla. Still a bit warm, along a cold cup of milk, zebra cake always makes a delicious treat. Trying to recreate the taste I was familiar with I gathered more recipes and finally decided to this list of ingredients and changed some of the quantities. Eggless Rainbow Cake is an easy baking recipe and a kid's favorite treat.
Zebra cake and rainbow swirl cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a bowl of your stand mixer, combine all ingredients on low or medium except eggs and milk and gels until combined..
- Add eggs one at a time mixing on low with each addition..
- Slowly add milk while mixer is still on until just combined..
- Divide batter into portions depending on number of gels or colourings you have and colour your batter until no colour traces remain..
- Drop batter into greased and floured pans one colour at a time as in the picture below for rainbow swirl effect but for zebra cake u pour one colour in the centre the next directly on top till the batter is finished..
- Bake for 30-35 mins or till a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Once done allow to cool and decorate as desired..
Condensed milk, butter, flour and edible colors go into its making. So, I decided on an eggless rainbow zebra cake since I ran out of eggs. This cake is more on the lines of the 'Zebra Cake' I blogged sometime ago on Kids Zone. With carrot cake, red velvet cake, hummingbird, banana, spice cake, and pumpkin cake… it's just This easy, moist, and delicious swirled chocolate and vanilla zebra cake is topped with creamy Make Ahead Instructions: The cake layers can be baked, cooled, and covered tightly at room. This easy recipe is takes minutes to make, and there's no need for a mixer.