Tamarind dates chutney.
You can have Tamarind dates chutney using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tamarind dates chutney
- Prepare 250 gms of dates.
- You need 150 gms of tamarind.
- It’s 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 ltr of water.
Tamarind dates chutney instructions
- Boil tamarind and dates by adding water for 15 minutes. Grind it in mixie.
- Strain it from steel strainer.
- Add red chilli powder, cumin powder and salt to it and boil it for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool it down and store it in glass bottle. This chutney can be stored in fridge for 1 mth.
recipe by Sneha Kasat @cookpad