Maple Bacon Cupcakes.
You can cook Maple Bacon Cupcakes using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple Bacon Cupcakes
- Prepare of Butter Cake.
- You need 1 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cup of all-purpose wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of paper baking cups.
- You need of Maple Frosting.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 16 oz of bag of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light corn syrup.
- You need 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of maple flavoring.
- Prepare of toppings.
- It’s 12 of cooked bacon slices, broken into pieces.
Maple Bacon Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and sugar at medium speed until creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture alternating with milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla..
- Place baking cups in 2 (12 cup) muffin pans. Spoon batter into cups, filling 2/3 full. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes then remove from pans and return to racks to cool completely..
- To prepare frosting, melt butter in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add brown sugar; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in evaporated milk, baking soda and light corn syrup; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally until bubbly. Remove from heat and let cool. Transfer caramel mixture to a large bowl. Gradually add powdered sugar to caramel mixture; beat at medium speed until creamy. Stir in maple flavoring and beat at high speed for 2 minutes. Frosting firms up quickly, so use immediately. Frost each cupcake with frosting and top with bacon..