Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler.
You can make Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
- You need 2-21 oz of Peach Pie Filling.
- It’s 1 box of Vanilla Cake Mix.
- Prepare 8 oz of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of Walnuts.
Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler instructions
- Put pie filling in the bottom on slow cooker. Sprinkle cake mix over pie filling. Cut butter in chunks and spread over cake mix. Sprinkle walnuts on top..
- Turn slow cooker to high for 2-2/2 hours. Serve in a bowl topped with your choice of ice cream (if desired).
recipe by darryl.johns1952 @cookpad