My Secret Gateau au Chocolat.
You can have My Secret Gateau au Chocolat using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Secret Gateau au Chocolat
- You need 70 grams of Chocolate bar (milk).
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk.
- It’s 20 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 3 of ●Egg yolk.
- Prepare 40 grams of ●Sugar.
- It’s 3 of ○Egg whites.
- You need 50 grams of ○Sugar.
- Prepare 60 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 40 grams of Cocoa.
- It’s 20 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 of Powdered sugar.
My Secret Gateau au Chocolat step by step
- Sift the powdered ingredients and set aside. Add the milk to a pan and heat on low. Add the minced chocolate and melt while mixing. Once melted stop the heat. Use the remaining heat to melt the butter. Finely chop up the nuts..
- Add the egg yolk and 40 g of sugar to a bowl and beat until it becomes white and fluffy. Add to the pot from Step 1 and mix until smooth. Add the cocoa and flour and mix well. Add 50 g of sugar to the egg whites in 3 parts and make a firm meringue..
- Divide the meringue into 3 parts and add bit by bit to the pot from Step 2. Mix with a spoon. For the first part mix well, but for the second and third parts mix lightly..
- Once everything has been mixed together it'll look like this. Now pour into a pan lined with baking paper, top with the chopped nuts, and cook in your preheated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes, then at 170°C for 15 minutes..
- Top with the powdered sugar and it's complete..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad